samedi, mai 13, 2006

Bonjour America

Un Vblog assez detonant : How To Learn the French in 3 Jokes!


My American blog

I'm Cyrille de Lasteyrie, alias "Vinvin" (my french blog pseudo), I live in Paris, France. I'm 36 years old, I'm married and I have 2 young kids. I worked during 10 years in the Advertising sphere, as a copy-writer. First in a big agency, Publicis, and then in my own company, Sidièse. In 2005, I decided to change a few things in my life and to focus on my writing in the Entertainment area. I write stories for TV series and concepts that I sell to french TV channels.
At the same time, I develop my personal show, writing and acting in short sketchs. What are my goals? To have fun. To make people laugh. To test my stories with a real audience. And above all, to meet Clint Eastwood, the best of the best! Is it a joke? May be. May be not.

Aucun commentaire: